Preview video available at main Seminars On Demand website.
STREAMING NOT INCLUDED WITH USED DVDs UNLESS PURCHASED THROUGH SUCCESSMART, OUR AUTHORIZED RESELLER
In this fast-paced positive attitude training video, top motivational speaker Ed Foreman recommends a series of easy to implement strategies for overcoming the daily bombardment of negativity surrounding us. You’ll learn the basic habit patterns of winners, techniques for overcoming worry, how to help others to have a more positive attitude, and dozens of ideas to make sure that every day is a terrific day. Whether you are in sales, service, management, or any other capacity in business, maintaining a positive attitude is critical for success.
– HOW TO MAINTAIN A POSITIVE ATTITUDE EVEN WHEN TIMES ARE TOUGH
– DEVELOPING NEW HABIT PATTERNS WHILE BREAKING THE OLD ONES
– CREATING MORE BALANCE, VITALITY, AND MEANING IN YOUR LIFE
– REMOVING NEGATIVE FACTORS THAT STOP YOU FROM ACHIEVING MORE
– HOW TO AVOID WORRY, LOWER STRESS, AND FEEL BETTER
Seminars on Demand has produced more than 100 training videos covering a variety of personal and professional development topics. Each one is delivered by one of the world’s best speakers, and is recordedin front of a live audience to create the energy exchange that can only occur in that setting. To see the entire list of available programs, visit the Seminars On Demand main website.